jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

I'm leaving, but I love you.

Our love is just so… selfish, so hard, so… dangerous. You’re going to run away and you know it. I’m really trying to accept that fact, but my heart doesn’t let me, it just pump blood around my whole body when it hears your name… I promise, I want you to be safe, and that’s why I’m leaving now… don’t ever think I’m giving up, I’m only trying to make you happy, even if making you feel like this is destroying me… You know, I can stay with you… but, what would happen? You are going to be afraid of what would come, and I don’t want this… I hope one day you will understand these words I’m telling you, and I hope in that moment you will be the happiest person in the world, you deserve it. I’m leaving, it’s true, but my heart, well, your heart, because it’s all yours, is going to stay with you, here, forever. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario